Saturday, June 13, 2015

Role Club Boots: Brian Truong Interview


Yesterday I went to visit Brian Truong, a 23 year old boot-maker in LA, who Warren Prentice put me onto. I interviewed Brian for our next issue, and he totally blew me away with his skill and his attitude to life. I hope I can capture and relay some of his intangible presence in the transcribed interview for the mag!?



Brian hand makes (I'm pretty sure) the hands-down best 'engineers boots' the world has ever seen. Honestly you need to see these in real life, and see how they're made, they are quite amazing. See his website here for more photos and info, and I'll try and do him some kinda justice in the next issue of the 'zine!

2 comments:

  1. There are numerous bike boots for men that you can discover on the web. Be that as it may, picking the right one is not that simple.There are numerous components that you should consider before really getting one.mc-støvler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its true: together wit John Lofgren and Mr. Freedom hes doing the best engineer boots in the world

    ReplyDelete